Art & Vine is a private wine social and fundraiser to benefit the Center for Visual Artists. The social includes art by local artists on display (and for sale), a wine tasting tour, and farm fresh light hors ‘oeuvres provided by TESSA. Art & Vine is on Monday, May 1, 2015 from 6 to 9pm at TESSA: Farm to Fork (3929 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27410). A cash bar will be available.
RSVP FOR ART & VINE 2017 - Closed - Tickets are still available at the door
Click on the above link to access our RSVP page. Type in "art&vine17"
into the box and hit enter to complete your reservation.
This event was made possible by the generous support of our event partners,
Mel Morris and the staff of TESSA and Trish Shroyer from Freedom Beverage.
A special thank you to the participating artists & guest musicians for our Spring 2017 event:
Hilary Clement , Fine Artist
Beka Butts , Illustrator & Jewelry Artist
Caleb Smallwood , Photographer
Sara Gray & Friends
Brittany Sondberg, Jewelry & Sculptur Artist
Andrea Hennings, Fine Artist
Crystal Eadie, Fine Artist
Rich Harness & Tolly Tollefson, New Orleans Style Jazz Duo
Courtney Danieluk, Acoustic Guitar
The tasting menu will include:
1. Undurraga Sparking Rose - Welcome Wine
2. Jovino Pinot Gris - Paired with Pesto Marinated Roasted Vegetable Crudo
3. Stickeybeak Chardonnay - Paired with Honey Balsamic Springer Mountain Chicken Skewers
4. Laetitia Estate Pinot Noir - Paired with Cheerwine BBQ Hickory Nut Gap Pork Sliders & Fogwood Pickles
5. Banshee Mordecai Proprietary Red - Paired with Summerfield Farms Brisket on Plymouth Farm Cucumber Slices & Horseradish Aioli
6. Grayson Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon - Paired with Gluten Free Black Bean & Carael Brownies
*Images from Spring 2015 event held at the home of Mr. Shyamol Mehta & Dr. Ashka Mehta